FROACHELLA - WEEKEND 1!!
Posted on 25 April 2016
If you’ve been following us on Snapchat, you’ll know that camping out in the desert for three days is the prime time to experiment with the best in springtime fashion and beauty trends. Because at Coachella, anything goes.
This past weekend, we kicked off our Froachella adventures finding some of the most Magical Black Girls at the music festival with our 3 bloggers: Vic Styles, Patrice Madere and Thaina Madere. From glittery makeup, to shortened hemlines and floral crowns, we’re throwing it back to the best moments in Black Girl Beauty that have ever come out of a California desert.
Let’s kick off our list with our very own bloggers: Vic, Patrice and Thaina. Can someone say #SquadGoals!
2) Nothing says Carefree Black Girl like flower crowns and floral patterns. Yes to that summer glow!
3) How to slay Coachella? Big hair and a red lip! Doesn’t she look magical?
4) We love how this beauty rocks her effortlessly edgy look. #HairGoals!
5) We’re obsessed with this whole look! She is serving fierce 70s looks!
6) MsKristine is giving us life with the flower crown and statement necklace! So chic!
7) We love the combination of big hair and pineapples! #AestheticGoals
8) These dewy, vibrant makeup looks are giving us life! Check out that blue Hikari Eyeshadow from our April Onyxbox. ;)
9) Mega babe might be an understatement for this stunning look! #Werk!
10) Hair, Skin & Outfit Goals!
11) We couldn’t agree more!
12) “You can’t sit with us!”
But that’s not all! This past weekend, our very own OnyxGirl and founder Delali, live streamed all of the Black Girl Magic via Insta… Because that’s what friends do, right?
Don’t miss out on this Frochella magic – Follow us on Social Media!
Facebook: / WeAreOnyx
Twitter: / WeAreOnyx
Instagram: @ WeAreOnyx