Monoi Tiare Oil
This little bottle of liquid gold is the ultimate multi-tasker and PERFECT for summer. First off, it smells like Tiare Flowers (a cousin of Gardenias) with a hit of Coconut so there's that - yes please! Next you can use it in a myriad of ways:
- use as a facial moisturizer or mix with yours for a boost
- same story with using it as a body moisturizer or mixing it with yours
- use as a hair mask for dehydrated tresses or use a couple of drops pre heat tools as a heat protectant for hair
- use as a nourishing bath or massage oil
- baby safe as a baby oil - amazing alternative to petroleum-based products
- touch to pulse points to use as a botanically based fragrance
- apply to cuticles as a wonderful treatment oil
Please note that Monoi Tiare Oil solidifies at 68 degrees. Simply run under warm water and you're good to go.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).